- PREMIUM CHOCOLATE: Includes Puratos Dark Chocolate Chips, produced under Belgian traditions.
- GREAT TASTE & TEXTURE - Kids love them! Adults cookie lovers love them!
- QUICK AND EASY: Make gourmet chocolate chip cookies without the mess; simply add egg and butter for a convenient and portable snack in minutes
- HOMEMADE TASTE: a delicious, homemade taste every time
- THE GOOD SMELL OF JUST BAKED COOKIES: baking up a batch of these moist, chewy, plenty-chocolatey cookies will make your house smell amazing.
You will only need:
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter (1 stick, softened/ room temperature)
To bake 22-23, 2 ½ inch cookies, use 1 rounded tablespoon dough/ Bake Time: 8-10 minutes.
To bake 12-14 3-inch cookies, use 1 rounded tablespoon dough / Bake Time: 10-12 minutes.
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- STIR: Heat oven to 375 F. Stir together egg, butter and cookie mix until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary (Soften cold butter in microwave on HIGH power for 10-15 seconds).
- DROP: Scoop dough according to desired cookie size and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE: Bake as directed below or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
Ingredients: whole wheat flour, sugar, dextrose, chocolate chips (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin). The mix contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, salt, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor, dried whey (milk).
Contains wheat, milk and soy. May contain traces of eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame