Bean to Bar Chocolate. Single Origin Esmeralda-Ecuador. Cacao Fino de Aroma,
Arriba Nacional. Chocolates from Ecuador will have the characteristics aromas and flavors of the region: floral and tropical fruit notes with a long finish marked by strong cacao flavors with woody undernotes.This gift assortment includes exceptional flavors:
- 1 bar of PURE Dark 100%
- 1 bar of INTENSE Dark 85%
- 1 bar of VELVETY Dark 72%
- 6 Wine & Chocolate tasting mats including instructions on how to taste wine and chocolate and tasting notes.
The chocolate maker works with small farmers in Esmeraldas located in the north Pacific coast of Ecuador that produces the most floral and fruity cocoa bean of the region. This fine-flavored Arriba Cacao is USDA Certified Organic is an award-winning cacao bean, it is known internationally for its top quality. Esmeraldas has been compared to the French wine region of Bordeaux because of its perfectly balanced combination of climate and soil to grow high-quality cacao.
- Origin: Imported from Ecuador
- Made without lecithin | Cane sugar | USDA Certified Organic | Kosher
- 2.46 oz.
Dark 85 & 70%: Organic Cacao Mass, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic cane sugar. Dark 100%: Organic Cacao Mass, Organic Cacao Butter.
May contain traces of milk and nuts.