Superfood Easy Recipes - Energy Boost (cocoa nibs & cocoa powder)
Superfood Energy Bites - Makes about 15 bites.
- Combine 1 cup dates, 3 tablespoons almond butter, 1/4 cup cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons cacao powder, and 2/3 cups rolled oats in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, and set in the fridge until firm.
Candied Cacao Nibs - For a sweeter version of cacao nibs.
- Heat 1 part cacao nibs, 1 part water, and 2 parts sugar in a skillet over medium heat.
- Continue cooking until sugar melts to a deep amber color.
- Stir in 1/2 part butter. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and let cool.
- Enjoy as a topping for ice cream or just a sweet treat.
Cacao Chia Pudding
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups almond milk, 1/3 cup chia seeds, 1/4 cup cacao powder, 1 tablespoon cacao nibs and 1/4 cup maple syrup in a large bowl.
- Pour into individual cups or mason jars. Set them in the fridge overnight.
- Serve chilled with your favorite toppings the next day!