Healthy DARK Chocolate MOUSSE (Dairy Free & Paleo) made with Belcolade Belgian Chocolate
Creamy and rich. Ideal for after dinner or a midafternoon sweet healthy snack. The healthiest ways to enjoy sweets without sabotaging your health.
- 7 oz dark Belgian chocolate BELCOLADE
- 1 1/2 cans coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Professional cocoa powder
- Seeds from one fresh vanilla pod
- Chocolate chopped, for garnish
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted, remove the bowl from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Take the coconut milk out of the fridge and scoop out the thick cream on top.
- Place the coconut cream in a medium bowl. Add honey. Using a hand mixer, beat on high for 2 minutes until thick and creamy. Reserve 4 tablespoons of the whipped cream to use as a topping to serve with the mousse. Set aside.
- Fold in the melted chocolate, scraped vanilla seeds and cocoa powder. Beat on low for 1 minute, until smooth and thick.
- Divide the mousse between 4 small serving glasses. Top with whipped coconut cream, shaved chocolate and berries. Enjoy!