Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli cacao powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- egg replacer: equivalent to 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup sunflower oil (or coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups rice milk
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chops (we used 100% Cacao)
1- Preheat oven to 350F.
2- In a bowl of a standup mixer, whisk together the gluten-free flour, sugar, cacao, baking powder, and salt.
3- Melt the PASCHA Chocolate chips until smooth and add to dry ingredients along with the rice milk, egg replacer, and the sunflower oil.
4- Mix well.
5- Scoop into a lined cupcake tray, about 3/4 of the way full.
6- Bake at 350F until a toothpick inserted into the center removes cleanly.7- Allow to cool and top with your favorite icing! ENJOY